Comprehensive 401(k) Administration
Ongoing administration of your 401(k) plan is offered through ACG Associates, Inc. Our focus is to be the point person for the plan in regards to the administration. We are held responsible for the establishment of any plan documents, plan compliance, preparation of 5500’s, coordination of loans, withdrawals, vesting confirmation, and contribution processing.
Our flexible services allow you to select and manage the right retirement plan. If you are unsure of what your financial future looks like, we’ll provide clarity.
• Participant account / trust statement reconciliation
• Production of participant statements
• Management reports
• 401(k) and 401(m) anti-discrimination testing semi-annually
• IRS Code Section 415 Individual Contribution Limitation Testing
• IRS Code Section 404 Company Contribution Limitation Testing
• IRS Code Section 401(a) (26) and 410(b) testing
• IRS Code Section 416 Top Heavy Testing
Along with the provided services, other services available include employee meetings and communications, termination packages, loan administration and consultations on plan design.
Document services available
ACG Associates, Inc. can work in various ways when it comes to initial documentation of your plan. You may request your legal counsel to prepare the document, or ACG Associates, Inc. can use Volume Submitter Documents. There is no preferred method as long as you end up with the right plan.